Frequently Asked Questions
CAN I USE LID LINERS?
YES! Lid Liners are made to be worn in any “Lid”, hat, cap, helmet, hard hat, or any other headwear item.
WHY SHOULD I USE LID LINERS?
Lid Liners help prevent sweat stains, redness, irritation, and the accumulation of odor causing bacteria.
HOW DO I USE MY LID LINERS?
• Remove peel strip from back of liner.
• Place adhesive side against the front of the headband of your hat.
• Press firmly and align with headband and be sure the logo is in the upright position.
HOW LONG WILL A LID LINER LAST?
• May vary based on activity level.
• Average use for athletic activity. (Baseball, softball, golfing, running, bike riding, skateboarding or a trip to the gym) may vary depending on perspiration level.
• Once soiled or saturated, remove and replace with a fresh Lid Liner.
• Average use for the casual wearer where not much activity is being done, may be up to a week.
WHEN DO I USE LID LINERS?
• Always, Lid Liners are designed to protect and prolong the life of your favorite lid.
• Lid Liners are best if used when you first put your hat on at the beginning of the day, or when you start your activity
• May not stick as well to sweaty or soiled headband. (Let dry and apply!)
CAN I USE MY LID LINERS ON A DIRTY STAINED HAT?
• Absolutely, Lid Liners can be used on hats that have already been stained by sweat on the headband, but still look great on the outside.
• Lid Liners give you the ability to wear that stained hat without the feeling of that hard stained headband on your clean forehead.
• Comfort only Lid Liners can provide!